We're looking for a new stylist to join our team! Could you be the one? Please send your cover letter and resume here.
Stylist will source garments to sell on our online shop and manage inventory, be responsible in providing Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Review, Closet Consult, and Style Revamp services - and otherwise keep up-to-date on the latest trends in the fashion world!
Duties and Responsibilities of Stylist
- Advise clients on styling and wardrobe
- Order clothing, fabrics, accessories, makeup and more to facilitate a wardrobe.
- Coordinate with photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, and other industry professionals in order to develop comprehensive looks for clients.
- Organize the wardrobes and outfits designed for a photo shoot or event.
- Travel in order to find specific garments and accessories.
- Purchase and organizes necessary props and accessories.
- Keep track of current, developing, and changing regional and global trends in fashion and design.
- Maintain a relationship with magazine publications, retailers, and wholesalers.
- Adapt to the client’s own interests in color, style, and shape.
At Victoria we want to provide you with the best tips and advice for a unique and flexible wardrobe. We want all of our clients to feel happy and confident. We also love to chat! If you have any topics or ideas you'd love to hear our thoughts on, feel free to drop us a line through our contact form, and we can discuss!